Friday, July 6, 2007

House for sale....

If I'm not mistaken the house next door is for sale...again.
The people who bought the house signed the papers the last week of June. So WTF?
Less than one week living next door to me and they can't take it?

I wonder...could it be the loud screaming and slamming of doors that is driving them away? (I have two teenage daughters. There is going to be both those things happening in my house..period. Oh yeah...especially during the period.)

It could be the naked dancing around the fire. My husband I have this little thing we do as a preclude to the horizontal ChaCha. No one else in the neighborhood has complained before, except the cop who lives out behind us and he really didn't complain, he just put up a privacy fence.

Or is the smell of dog poop that wafts from our yard into theirs because the kids "forget" to do their chore and pick it up? I normally catch their "forgetfulness" a couple days after they're supposed to have done it.

Maybe it's my drunken wantonness. It can't be helped. I can't function without a little down time. For the most part, I don't remove any clothing in the front yard or during the day (except for that one time) and I don't sing or yell. Yes..I make noise, but you haven't lived until you have heard the echo of a naked fart between the two houses. It is extreme to say the least.

Ok..so maybe it could be the farting. We all fart in my house. That's five asses and their poisonous gasses. Perhaps the noise, combined with the smell is what they just can't live with. But really...we have been good over the last week and most of the more exciting fart moments occurred before they even moved in.
For instance, there was the time my husband lit a naked fart and singed his ass hair. He howled and ran to extinguish it while I laughed until I snorted and pissed myself.
How could they possibly know about that?

Eh...it doesn't matter.
They're selling.

Anyone interested in being my neighbor?

Won't you please, won't you please....please won't you be..my neighbor?

No comments:

Post a Comment