Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Smarter than your average average?

If I had my druthers today, I'd wrap myself in a big diaper and fill a bottle with vodka and lie in bed. I'd drink and pass out and wake up and drink and pass out again.
I mean, what else is there to do on a Tuesday?
I'm trapped at home because it's Elderly Hell day and I dare not venture out of my abode.

My two teen daughters are fighting non-stop and the last time I checked in on them, they were still going at it.
One is missing chunks of hair and the other can't find a bra to wear because all of hers have been cut to pieces.
Evil, evil girls...

I'm not really in the mood to write. I'd rather be surrounded by a few man whores who would do my bidding wearing nothing more than dog collars. I'd have them lavish me with vodka surrounded by jello in cute little cups while massaging my body with warm honey....

Hey..I'm truthful anyway, you know?

I tried to go to the pool yesterday and relax. I thought maybe if I took the boy and fled to the pool, I'd get some rest. But no..it wasn't meant to be. I ended up getting a phone call of the utmost urgency and had to leave the pool to take care of it.
That sucked, considering it's supposed to rain the rest of the week. Yesterday was the only day it is supposed to be nice out this week and I ended up having to leave.

It was as irritating as a dull razor...

Oh yeah...apparently I look smart when I wear my glasses. Guess I'll have to take a picture for you of it and see what ya think....
I'm thinking anything that might make me look smarter can probably help...LOL...

That's all I have...I've sucked every last word out of my brain for now...Bleh...

1 comment: