Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Are you ready for this???

So it's Tuesday and I'm fucking tired. Yesterday I was so tired that when some goddamn retard in a green truck pissed and moaned because I let some woman turn at the stop light, I leaped from my car...beat my chest and jumped on the hood of my car where I proceeded to take my shirt off and swing it wildly over my head while swearing at the stupid son-of-bitch.

Ok...so I didn't really do that. BUT I thought about it.

I think about doing shit like that ALL the time...I'm pretty sure that without alcohol, I'd be in jail or something.



I like my job. It stimulates me all day long.

What do you do for a living Blonde Goddess?

I test sex toys dammit!



Ok..so once again that's coming from my fantasy world instead of the reality BUT wouldn't it be SWEET if I really could get paid to play with myself all day long?

Actually I work in a dispatch office. I help unload and scan freight. It goes on the belt. It is sorted and loaded on the trucks. Two random trucks are audited. Then back to the office to get directions, keep track of pick ups and deliveries and deal with customers. When that's all finished, the office manager is teaching me how to do payroll and some other office work.
I stay busy all day long and guess what?

That's the way I like it.

Well...there are a couple of things I'm not crazy about.
IN the morning when I first get there, I sweat my ass off. That warehouse is hotter than Satan's balls and I'm not naked OR in the throes of passion so sweating sucks the big one.
On the bright side of things, I think my ass is shrinking...along with my stomach, thighs, love handles...etc. The muscles in my arms are toning up. I call it my hour to two hour work out.



I'd better have a rock hard, incredibly toned body after a couple months of this or I'm going to be fucking pissed.

The second thing I don't like is taking directions from people.
I'm not even from this state so when old Elmer says, "You know where Two Branch meets at Possums Hollow?
NO...I don't have a fucking clue.
It makes me directionally impaired so the entire conversation is a struggle for me.
Then there are the older couples who argue about where they live.
Oh aren't THEY a joy to behold!
I'm caught in the middle of it all, trying to write down everything they say and after they hang up on me because they've almost come to blows over it, I try my best to decipher it all and give the drivers enough to MAYBE find the damn place.

You'd be amazed at how many people don't know where they live.

My bosses read my blog so I won't be specific about where I work. And YES...they read my blog and they STILL hired me. Can you believe that?



I thought I'd pass along the news that Upsda passed away. It's actually been a few weeks but I didn't want to say much about it because of the trolls lurking in the shadows, ready to be king or queen of the assholes at the expense of someone else's grief.
Upsma is doing ok. She and Goldie are spending a lot of time together and that's helping. If I'm not mistaken, I think that Upsma may be selling her house and moving closer to Goldie. I think that would be the best for her. The boys don't live near her anyway and Sgt.Rock is the closest.

Gosh...there's so much going through my head I can't get it all out....

Meh...that's it I think.

I'm starting to feel normal again maybe...a little anyway.

I'll be back and it won't be so long in between posts. I'm getting used to this shit.

11 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear about Upsda. Your family (esp. Upsma) will be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back, you've been missed. Sorry to hear about Upsda and I will send positive thoughts out for the family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to read about Upsa passing away.

    I'm glad that you seem to like your new job so far.

    May the learning curve continue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about Upsda. So employers read? They need a website. I do websites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry about Upsda. Hope your job won't keep you from getting together when I'm up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry about Upsda, that sucks. I can't believe there are people who would use that as an opportunity to give you more grief. That sucks more.

    Good to see you back here.

    Can't *believe your employers read here! =:X Yikes. They're brave.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good news! There's an ad about an opening at the Acme Dildo Company. It says inquire within.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to hear about Upsda, but glad you were able to visit with them when you did. You'll have to let me know if you get a lunch break at work or if a Saturday/Sunday lunch hook up would be better for you these days. I still need to get you these "Dead Like Me" DVDs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great job. Congrats.

    Maybe you should take some naked pictures of yourself and post them every couple weeks so we can follow your progress as you work toward that perfectly toned muscular body.
    Just thinking out loud.

    Hope you keep enjoying the job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw crud about Upsda, but perhaps he's better off now? One can hope.

    Nice to see you around the interwebz. That whole 'job' thing can get in the way of blogging, but ti sure sounds like you're happy doing what you're doing. GO, YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Trick question:


    Define "normal"

    I have been looking for a decent definition of that for years.

    ReplyDelete