Monday, February 4, 2008

VROOOM.....VROOOOM....

Here it is...Monday again.
Wow!
I haven't even begun the new week and already I'm dragging my ass.For a minute, I didn't think I'd even have the time to update in here...but my head started feeling all cluttery and stuff so I knew I had to purge my thoughts...

Hold on...here it comes...

So the monster truck show Friday night was interesting to say the least.
I learned a couple of things while working the beer booth too. Good things...well...a couple of good things.
One good thing is that I'm not redneck hot. What do I mean by that? Well...no one tried to pick me up and take me home...LOL. As for my friend though...well a couple of dudes tried to take her home with them...
One guy who looked like this...



and one guy who looked like this...



and one other guy who looked like this cute little dude...



All three of them wanted my friend to 'jump' over the table and go away with them.

I...apparently...am not their type while my friend...on the other hand...who has big hair and big boobs and a big butt..IS their type.

She kind of looks like this girl...



I wasn't terribly disappointed though...I didn't particularly want anyone to try to pick me up...or offer money to buy me (those offers usually come from foreigners though).

I hadn't thought about it before but her husband wears one of these caps all the time...



Hmmm....

While we're on the subject of my friend and her husband, I'm supposed to ride with them on a trip we're taking near the end of the month. She almost refused to let me ride with her and while I'm not sure why, I think it has to do with her husband going. She and I, her husband and another woman will be traveling together. I don't know about anyone else, but all I will do is sleep, with my Ipod turned on..headphones in my ears, waking up only when we stop to eat and pee. That's it. I can promise you, I will not be talking to her husband, if that is indeed her concern, and as a matter of fact, I can almost guarantee he will do everything in his power to ignore me as well. He always acts like he's trying to avoid me any other time, why would this car trip be any different?

I take my Dramamine and then I'm OUT!It's just a goddamn ride for christ's sakes!!!

A few other treats I got to witness at the monster truck rally was a good ole boy with a bulge in his pants the size of a gopher.



I half expected some critter to be gnawing it's way out of his zipper as he sauntered by...yeah...this guy sauntered...

Then there were my favorite people passing by the beer booth, saying a silent prayer for me...



"NOT A DROP OF ALCOHOL SHALL PASS THROUGH THESE LIPS AS I WATCH GIANT TRUCK WHEELS CRUSH THINGS INTO MASSIVE WRECKS OF METAL!"

What the hell are church ladies doing at a monster truck show anyway?

And then there were the people who look like they've never seen the light of day before...



I just poured beer and minded my own damn business...ok?

I found this cute little thing when I was looking for pictures...thought you might like to check it out.



The word of the day is "why".

I'm not complaining...really I'm not, but why is it that when people move their blogs to new locations, I get dropped from their blog roll?
Am I offensive?
Am I disgusting?
If I am...then great!
BuzzardBilly and Crystal think kindly of me and I'll never be a hidden shame to them! They love me...among some other cool people as well...
Tiff has also given me an award...although her talent surpasses mine by leaps and bounds....
Personally the award things are tough for me, well mainly because as I've said before...I just purge my head every day. That requires no talent. If you want to read talented people, just check out my blog roll. I can't even begin to explain the enjoyment I get out of reading their blogs every day. Witty, funny, intelligent, informative...they write the stuff that gets me thinking, contemplating, laughing...wanting more!

If I've forgotten to mention anyone else who gave me an award thingy then someone needs to give me an award for being the most forgetful...or the most unconscious...or the drunkest while posting...

This is my mood for today....



I feel like a WINNAH!!! I made it through one hell of a frantic weekend and I'm well into another crazy week, but I have it all under control...(so far)....

Tune in tomorrow and see if that changes...gheeee.......

6 comments:

  1. Glad you made it thru the weekend. Mondays are for the birds. I've got anxiety on top of anxiety for no. apparent. reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your friends husband just thinks your hot,, that's all. She's jealous and the only way he knows not to come onto you is to act like a prick and ignore you. JMO.
    BTW, You totally have permission to wear your jammie pants on the bus ride to school.
    I got the "talk" from my kids old school (before we homeschooled) because I was dropping them off in my nightgown. I told them to bite me and unless it was turning on the guy who opens the door in the morning then I was going to keep on doing it. That was kinda the beginning of the end for our Classical Christian Education.
    You'd not catch me in the walmart with that nighty on tho. There's a bleach eaten hole right over the "nip" LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm. That's a nice size 16 you have pictured there. I wonder if her John Deere hubby is keeping her busy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the new doll over there on the right in red. She would have been a big hit at the monster truck rally, wouldn't she? I can't believe someone didn't try to carry you off by the hair....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yea, you are probably about as racy a link as I have on my "Blogs I look at" list - considering I let my parents and neighbors read my blog.

    The good read more than makes up for any offense someone might take.

    Now if you start posting nude pics of yourself (which, I think many would agree would be a good thing), I might have to rename the link to something like, "Don't click here unless you like nekkid women".

    That'd be fair warning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh god...those jeans. That gopher. My poor eyes.

    ReplyDelete