Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I'm clicking my heels together but nothing is happening...

It's going to be an interesting day.
Mr.Man stayed home to "help" me.
Lord have mercy...

So let's just say that I'll probably be tied up most of the day and too busy to write in here like I normally do.

Yep...tied up...



Not in a "fun" kind of tied up way either...

It snowed here last night and every moron who drives like they're Nascar superstars followed me on the way to take the kids to school this morning. I'm not quite sure why they felt the need to honk and tailgate me, but quite frankly when I hit an ice patch and saw them spinning out of control and almost hitting the ditch, I was slightly disappointed that they made it back onto the road without incident. There was no more harassment after that though and they kept a safe distance.

Dumb fuckwads....



Some people just shouldn't be on the road.

I suppose tomorrow is Valentine's Day. I'm hoping to get a shot of protein from the "Meat Rocket" but you never know...I might not even get that.
It's just another stupid day invented to bolster flower and card sales...oh yeah and chocolates...

I'm homesick for Maine.
I tried putting on my red shoes and clicking them together, repeating the mantra, "There's no place like home" over and over again, but nothing has happened...



Well..it snowed but that's hardly the same thing.

The word of the day is shit.
I just feel like saying it and screaming a lot, so I'm going with it. It's not good to hold those more aggressive feelings inside. That's when a person goes ape shit on society and that's no good.



I'd write some more in here but I really need to get busy doing what I do best.



No! No! Not THAT!
Let me rephrase that..."I need to get busy doing VOLUNTEER stuff."
I only have today and part of tomorrow to complete everything and then I'll be on my way out of town again with Veggie Stick. We leave Friday and return Sunday.

Yay freakin yay!



I can't wait for all this traveling to be over with.

Hmmm...well that's all I've got for now.
Have a good one and let's be careful out there...



I'll be back tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. It is nice of him to stay home and help out. I just hope that he doesn't feel that he won't have to help with anything again for the rest of the year because he stayed home that one day. I've heard that guys can think that way sometimes.

    Love the Hill Street Blues reference, I used to watch that show every week. Hadn't thought of it since then, until now.

    Enjoy your hump day! Celebrate as you see fit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the help, hopefully. You seriously need to take some time just to relax. I'm usually exhausted by the time I finish reading what you have scheduled to happen in your day :) Take care and I hope you get your protein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post reminded me of a song that was popular when I was a little guy not yet grown into, One Of Them. The title is, It's So Nice To Have A Man Around The House, sung by a, Dinah Shore.
    No way in hell would you want to hear the lyrics. I don't know about that particular thing you're good at; i'll bet you are, but you're damn good at weaving life with pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You need a break missy! Tell Mr. Man to take a day off and do all your chores and child care duties, then curl up with a good book.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ETW speaks good medicine.

    But hey, so's a shot of protein from the meat Rocket.

    Here's hoping you get both!

    HUG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I hate hate hate getting help! Seriously. I'd rather have things undone than have to tell someone else what to do. Hope your help turns out to be better for you than my help's ever been for me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just hope that he doesn't feel that he won't have to help with anything again for the rest of the year because he stayed home that one day.

    Ohmigawd, seriously!!!!

    *bitingtongue*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funny, I miss Maine, too, and I've never even been there.

    :-)

    ReplyDelete