Thursday, February 28, 2008

Slip sliding away...

There was school this morning.
Now would someone please explain why we did not have a two hour delay?
Yesterday those stupid asses canceled school when a two hour delay would have been sufficient. So today, when we NEEDED a fucking delay, they wouldn't do it because we lost an entire day of school yesterday.
I'm not normally one to complain and bitch and then not try to do something to rectify or help the situation, but I highly doubt I'd be elected to the school board or hired as superintendent, so I'm just gonna bitch about it and leave it at that.

I burned my finger on Veggie Stick's straightener this morning. I reached over to grab my toothbrush and that muthafucker planted a kick ass blister clear across the length of my finger. It hurts like a son-of-a-bitch and in fact, it hurts to type.
So how special is it that I need to type up paperwork all day for our board meeting tonight?

These volunteer jobs suck ass. I'm growing more and more tired of them. They're wearing me out and pissing me off. I think I'm just going through a period where I have too many things to complete within the same time frame. It's either that or I've just grown lazy. Come to think of it...I have been sleeping a lot...



I'm gonna have to stop that shit! My ass is practically exploding out of my pants! I'd take a picture of it for you, but I don't even know if the camera would capture the full effect or not.

I'll get right on that plan of less sleeping, less eating and more productivity next week...yep...sure will.

Has anyone else ever seen this YouTube video of Terry Tate, Office Linebacker? OH HELL is it FUNNY!!!



For those of you who work in the office world, I'm sure you can appreciate the somewhat bizarre humor in that video...

Today's word will be..."CAT". If I'm going to be stepping on my cat every time I turn around and yelling, STUPID CAT! all damn day, then I might as well make it into something more loud and obnoxious than it already is.

I have more stuff floating around in my head, but I think I will stop for now and get busy again. I have got to get this stuff done....

Here's my mood for today...



I'm just tickled to be so busy. That makes me important you know...just like Brittany Spears or Paris Hilton...people like that...

Yeah....right.

I'll be back tomorrow...

8 comments:

  1. If I were a prayin man, I'd recite the following every day:

    God, grant me the serenity
    to accept the things I cannot change
    the courage to change the things I can
    and the wisdom to know the difference.

    Since I don't believe in mythological magic, I just say the condensed version:

    Fuck it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I totally agree about the 2hour delay thing this morning - AND I burned MY finger on MY curling iron this morning. Doo doo doo doo (twilight zone muzak).

    ReplyDelete
  3. The whole schools and snow days thing confuses me. When I was a kid we needed 3 feet of snow before they would even do a delay. Nowdays there is about 1/2 inch and the school is closed. And by the way you are important because you just are not because of the amount of work you have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That 'sleeping' picture should be in my house. Masde me LOL it's so me.

    No snow here. I'm just saying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yup, that school thing is the same here!

    So dumb . . .

    ReplyDelete
  6. I ripped off some of your pictures today. You post the best pictures ... hilarious stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you are back.

    p.s. there's a naked woman on your blog. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's not snowing here, but it IS freaking COLD!

    May tomorrow be much better for you!

    ReplyDelete