Friday, February 15, 2008

Houston...we have lift off...

The Meat Rocket got launched and now I'm back down to earth.

Ain't love grand?



I won't go into any gruesome details but let's just say that it was a nice, freaky experience and leave it at that...



I don't really have time to write anything and I'm sure all weekend my head will feel like it's exploding, but I wanted to at least let everyone know that nothing bad happened yesterday and it was all good.

I figured some people might think I ended up in jail or something...



"Blonde Goddess gone bad."

Hey...I bet it would be a best seller.

I will be on the road shortly and whoop-de-fucking-do it should be a wonderfuleeicious weekend. I'm making up my own words but what of it? In fact, wonderfuleeicious will be the word of the day. I plan to use it every time I plant my ass on a cold rest area toilet seat.

I've packed my clothes but I still need to pick up a few other items to make the trip more bearable...



AND



AND



AND



AND last but not least...



Please don't ask about the above items unless you are truly prepared to know what I will use them for....

My mood for today is this...



My phone won't stop ringing and it's making me a little bit annoyed. I finally turned the stupid thing off and I'm sure when I go to check it, there will be an assload of voicemails about asinine things that I don't need to deal with today.

I'll be back Monday...unless I end up getting left on the side of the road again. I hate when that happens...

4 comments:

  1. I would ask about the items, but I have a really vivid imagination :) Hope you find a few moments in there to take a break and relax, Oh wait that's what the tequila was for LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what??? No gory details???? Freaky just doesn't cut it!!!!
    inquiring minds want to know!!!1
    m.

    ReplyDelete