Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day weekend! (At least I kept my clothes on in public!)

Hello.
I am the Blonde Goddess.
I do insane things when I drink Margarita's.

Yes...I seem normal at the beginning of the evening...almost tame in fact...



See? Fully dressed and being relatively good.
But then....one Margarita, two Margarita's, three Margarita's and I'm feeling a lot more happy....

Hey...at least I'm not the only one feeling happy.

Hmmm...how about some shots of tequila?
SURE! WHY NOT?
Eh....this is probably why not...


"Why am I still dressed?"

So we leave the restaurant and go to the dog track.
Where I decide it's a good idea to drink beer!
Yep...beer and more beer.
Thankfully you're not allowed to take pictures at the dog track, but of course we go to the bathroom and break the rules a little...


"We are SOOO hammered. Let's break the rules!"

Of course the mere thought of breaking the rules makes me hot....so I try to cool off.


Of course it's not really helping so I get a little assistance....



There! Much better!

Actually I did feel much better....until I got home. Then the bed spun and everything spun and that's all if took.
I made a couple of trips to worship the porcelain goddess.



Then after passing out, I spend the entire day with a HORRIBLE headache and an upset stomach.

I am SO smart...LOL

Ah...well it's going to be a LONG time before I get that wasted again. I'm not even kidding.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of me humiliating myself as much as my friends did. They'll be laughing at these for months to come.

See ya tomorrow!

24 comments:

  1. You had more fun than I did on Mother's Day.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha hey sounds like a good time :) Better than me sitting around with family gettin interrogated on every aspect of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, everyone needs to go a little "Crazy" every now and again and it was your day so as long as you had fun. well... at least for the first part of it all :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that was some power-drinkin'! Love the drinkin' part, hate the hangover part. I just can't do it anymore. Ah, the memories.....oh, wait a minute. I don't have any memories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the pics of you guys. looks like you had a lot of fun and did a lot of laughing.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm spending my next mother's day with you! LOL

    Except for the porcelain bowl part.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics. Now you can add this to your memory book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I spent my Mother's Day doing laundry, but I made up for that shit by drinking copious amounts of wine that evening! You need to come hang out with me one evening. We'll drink a bunch of wine and then see if we can drunkenly navigate sitting in the hammock!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always knew there was a reason women went to the bathroom in groups. Someone has to take the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look fabulous while breaking the rules!

    Sorry to hear it ended in barfing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm surprised you didn't hit the porcelain goddess after the tequila.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Guest cleavage, a very nice feature to your blog!

    Porcelin praying is why one should keep the toilets cleaned regularly. No one wants to wake up with pubic hairs stuck to their forehead. At least not in the bathroom.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one that ever gets a wee bit carried away. It always seems like such a good idea at the time though. Hope you are finally feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  14. And here I was stoked about getting a chainsaw! What did I know, huh? Racetrack, laughs, drinks, and the cool restful feeling of a toilet seat against a spinning head. Ahhhh, you live the life I dream. Seriously.

    BTW, I'm drooling over at my place today (or yesterday depending on when you can wrest computer access from the kids again).

    Happy belated Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  15. You, my dear, have an award awaiting you over at my joint!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know how to git 'er done, obviously. Amazing, amazing woman!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shots!! Oh well, at least you had a smashing time!

    I couldn't handle that last photo of the woman holding the actual toilet. She was TOUCHING it. Just seeing that made me want to upchuck, and I'm not even nauseated at the moment, let alone drunk!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks like ya'll had a GREAT time! :)

    I tagged you at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You had a helluva lot more fun than me too! I just got a bad case of hayfever!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never seen someone hold their attractiveness quite like you do while upchucking and praying to the porcelain god.

    ReplyDelete