Sunday, May 24, 2009

The homicidal hermit with headlights...

Sometimes I hate people.
Yeah...I know.
I'm normally such a lover and all that bullshit.
But occasionally I just feel like hiding out and being anti-social.


"Lalala...I think I'll just sit here and stare into space."

It's just that sometimes people do stupid shit JUST to piss me off.
I swear they do.
I know it's a fucking plot or something...
Like for instance...
The Jesus Police on the street...they say stupid shit just to piss me off.

Yesterday I'm standing out front with Miss KIA, trying to take pictures of her before graduation and they walk over to us and strike up a conversation.
There's nothing wrong with that, except instead of just congratulating Miss KIA and making small talk, they ask me if I've noticed that the neighbor across the street has had her "girlfriend" staying with her lately.

Um......

I politely said, "Yes, and since I'm not a socially retarded, small minded, brainwashed idiot, it doesn't bother me."

I FUCKING HATE THEIR IGNORANT, HOLIER THAN THOU, JUDGMENTAL VIEWS!
Sometimes, it makes me so angry, I see white spots flashing in front of my eyes.

Meh...anyway, they snorted at me (which I also fucking hate) and walked away.

Good.
I hope they'll leave me the hell alone now.

I can't find a new bra to replace the one that broke.
It was my favorite.
I'm really pissed and annoyed about it.
Actually the only real problem with it is that there are holes in it. Right where the nipples are. It's like my nipples drilled a hole through the fabric or something.
Maybe I could be a super hero?


"A safety bra to contain my nipples at night and prevent my from accidentally killing Mr.Man in his sleep."

"THE BLONDE GODDESS AND HER NIPPLES OF STEEL!"
ABLE TO DRILL THROUGH MOUNTAINS! SLICE THROUGH CONCRETE LIKE IT'S BUTTER! POKE THE LIFE OUT OF THE JESUS POLICE IN A SINGLE FLOP!

Damnit I'm a sick woman...like I'd ever really touch any of those people with my boobs.

I cleaned out cupboards today and was amazed at how many stupid boxes of crackers I have.
It was like 7 boxes or something. And there was only one sleeve in each box. It makes me wonder what the hell my kids are thinking sometimes. I don't understand why they do stupid shit like that. And the cereal thing...they leave like a 1/4 cup of cereal in the box.
WHAT THE FUCK?
It makes me want to poke the stupid out of their heads with my nipples of mammary destruction...

I'm not sure why I'm writing in here except that I felt like griping. I know it's not the best time for me to be writing because face it, who wants to listen to people bitch?
But...it was either bitch in here or get drunk and naked and possibly run through the neighborhood tonight.
Honestly I don't think it's a good idea for the Jesus Police to see my secret weapons.


"DON'T MAKE ME UNLEASH THESE THINGS!"

I'm reading several very good books right now. I always have two or three books going at the same time but it's never a problem. This time though, I have two of them that I can't put down. I will probably finish both of them today. I'm half way through and I can't get enough of them.

I love when that happens.
I get bored easily so it's nice to have something captivate my attention like that.

I kind of feel better now that I've written (even if it was just to bitch) so I'm going to shower and go pick up some steaks. I have some cold beers chilling in the fridge and I think I'll whip up a few salads.
Or maybe I'll have fish.
That sounds good to me....


"After a six pack of beer, the Blonde Goddess decides to have fish."

Sounds like a good way to spend my Sunday, don't you think?
Ok.
I'm done for now.
Call me if you need any drilling done. I can't drill very deep but give it a few more years and my boobs will get longer. I bet I'll be able to hit oil when I'm fifty.

Thank god.
I really don't want the kids to put me in a home. I'm going to need the money.

14 comments:

  1. So your neighbors sought you out to pass judgment on your [alleged] lesbian neighbor?

    WOW. I go to church, and REALLY hate it when others ruin my reputation by being raging tools.

    I'm sorry, and a GREAT BIG CONGRATULATIONS to your entire family on Ms. KIA's graduation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you actually say things to people's faces. Most of us think of something that would be really good and even appropriate, but just think it and not say it. You actually let the words escape your lips. Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good boobage!
    I say wear the bra that the nips of steel destroyed!

    You woulda made the folks vomit hadja said "yeah I saw her, dang I'd sure like to hit that!"

    Make me some fish too wouldja?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sending over a list of people in my neighborhood that need drilling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the graduate! Sorry to hear about your weird neighbors... Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the JesusPolice, I usually trade them a JesusMan comic for one of their crazy tracts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I, too, have nipples of steel. Maybe we can form an alliance of superness and rid the earth of the intolerant bible thumpers. Whatta think?

    ReplyDelete
  8. What business is it of theirs anywhosit??? Self-righteous jackasses.

    Congrats on the graduation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack, I hate the Jesus police too. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, but I don't wanna be force-fed their bullshit.

    What books are you reading? I need something new to pick up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ugh, why can't people mind their own business????

    Maybe we can team up and drill for oil...

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOL . . . stoopid neighbors.

    Same in my cupboards too. A thousand boxes of cereal and crackers and their all almost empty.

    Ha ha ha love the dolls post. I thought I was the only one that made ken and barbie 'do it'.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "their" should be "they're"

    geh - and I haven't even started drinking yet.

    ReplyDelete