Friday, February 20, 2009

The jowl show with a guest appearance by mama delusion.

It's going to be another one of THOSE weekends again.
I don't mind the first couple of hours, but after that I begin to do things to keep myself awake, like hit my head repeatedly against things, shove small candies in my orifices and fart on people to get a reaction.
What am I talking about?


Spandex Hell!

You know, it's all good and everything but it's just too much of it crammed into one day.
I don't understand why they can't break up the day with guest appearances by cool shows like these guys...


How cool is that? Guys dancing with bottles on their heads and it's alcohol. I could knock one of them down and steal a bottle. That would make things SOOOO much easier.

Another thing that would make these events so much easier would be if something fell out of the sky and crushed those fat bitches.
I pray to Jesus every fucking day that he will just smite them or something but you know, I keep getting the same goddamn answer from him...


Great...so you know about it. Fucking DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!
Christ!!!

Lately the fat bitches have been in rare form.
Last night when one of them threw something at me and spat some nasty comment at me it took all my will power not to cram my fist down her throat and pull her heart out.
Something broke and needed fixed. I am the only one who can fix it. But why in the hell would she come over and throw it at me like it was my fault it broke? In actuality I am helping to repair things and contributing to the group as a whole.
It's called "volunteering" and people do it for free. I don't get paid to put up with your bullshit you fucking whore.
I was even trying to talk myself into accepting the joys of prison sex so I could just walk over and punch her in her jowls.
I'm that close to going to jail to get satisfaction...
The mere thought of just being able to beat the shit out of her makes me very happy, and I'm not a violent person by nature.
I'm more of a lover so I don't like the reaction they get out of me.

"DIE YOU FAT BITCHES! DIE!"

I think I need some get-away-fat-bitches spray or something. They call that stuff mace don't they?

One of the fat bitches has jowls...
Now don't get me wrong...I have jowls too and I know a lot of people who have that whole jowl thing going on BUT there is something very disturbing about watching someone spit out venomous hate at you with their jowls swinging wildly about.
It makes you feel like you're being attacked verbally and physically.
I literally kept ducking every time she would swing her head and begin ranting about something again.

What was she bitching about?
Who the fuck knows?
I tuned her sorry ass out and just watched the jowl show instead.



At least she doesn't swing drool all over everything. I guess that could be considered a bonus.

Of course there is another fat bitch who's children are perfect.
I have never known perfect children.
It's a fucking miracle.
"IS THAT WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING WITH YOUR TIME JESUS???INSTEAD OF SMITING THESE BITCHES YOU'VE BEEN MAKING SOMEONE ELSE'S CHILDREN PERFECT??? WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?"



Yep...just as I thought. You know..Jesus needs to stick to the wine. Other alcoholic beverages just cloud his judgment.

Getting back to the perfect children and their mother....she probably makes me just as insane as the jowl woman does. Her holy terror children say and do exactly what they want to and she does nothing.
Veggie Stick and Little Beatle have been targeted on more than one occasion. The latest incident occurred on the last Spandex Hell trip out of town. Delusional mama's "perfect" son called my daughter a fucking whore and said he could see her vagina dragging on the floor. She told him to shut up and that's the response she got...in the middle of a public restaurant...in front of the entire group of almost 100 people AND the other customers in the restaurant.
But her son didn't do it.
Yeah...wacko!
I wrote about it this earlier but it's still an ongoing issue with Veggie Stick and she is being harassed by the perfect son.I'm assuming that the reason this boy feels it's acceptable to say things like that to girls is because of the stable influence of his mother in his life...


Anyway...it doesn't matter what she thinks. It's in the hands of the school now and he will be disciplined for it.
Of course that doesn't stop her from making harassing phone calls to me and leaving threatening messages.
I don't answer her calls so she just leaves me messages. What doesn't she get? I don't want to talk to you so leave me the hell alone...
I saved the last message and I'm contemplating what to do about it.
At this point I don't even know if I have any recourse.
It's frustrating...

So...that is a small glimpse into my life today and into the weekend.

Special ain't it?

I'll see you Monday. Pray or drink heavily for me. I need all the help I can get.

23 comments:

  1. Some people should not be allowed to breed. This lady needs serious help. Maybe a coupla valium? Yum.

    Good luck! I will raise my glass to you more than once this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. {{HUGS}} I think you internalize so much that people see you as a target. Personally I was volunteering time and someone threw something at me with a snotty attitude, well... I think they would need to wash that item whenever someone would have been able to retrieve it from her ass. You shouldn't have to take abuse from anyone, my god you are volunteering! Grrr... give me their phone number and I'll give them some hell for ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to know why Jesus isn't answering my prayers.
    Maybe I need to send him a box of wine as a peace offering?
    Or perhaps a jug of cheap port?

    ReplyDelete
  4. My life got infinitely better when I began to keep my distance from people like that. I think I'm definitely putting off the "Don't Fuck With Me." vibe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My son wouldn't be able to say the words, "fucking whore" again because his jaw would be wired shut. How disgraceful, demeaning and disgusting.

    They leave messages at your home? Girlfriend, save every message and then take it to your local police department and swear out a peace warrant against them. I'm not even kidding. You shouldn't have to put up with that harassment, and that's what it is.

    Keep a log of every incident, time, date, place, what was said, take it to the police. You CAN do something. I hate to be direct and honest, but she's "locking you out" of enjoying this time with your daughter and you don't deserve it and neither does your daughter.

    Make her go before the Magistrate and explain her actions and threats. My parents did it to a guy that was harassing them. There is something you can do. Rock on, sista!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ETW: I have been giving them that "fuck you" vibe in a BIG way, going so far as to tell them both to fuck off and stay the hell away from me.
    It's like they're retarded or something. To them, a rejection is like an invitation to try harder. Last night after she did that, I confronted her and then deleted her number off my cell phone. I told her not to ever speak to me again.
    She's probably trying to think of something to call me about as I write this.
    They're fucking kooks I tell you. I just want them to leave me alone.

    Inanna: I have considered this option. I honestly have. I didn't realize that verbal harassment or slander can be a reason to get a restraining order. I've just had it with these vultures and as hard as I have tried to figure out why they target me and my children, I don't know. I ignore them, I confront them, I go to the school authorities and let them handle it. I avoid them, I have tried everything I know and they still continue.
    I don't understand it.
    All I know is that I have to find a way to stop them. Each attack is getting progressively worse.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm totally with ETW and Inanna and Ron on this one, but I would like to add: Oh please do tell me how and when I can come and volunteer with you and these fine ladies. I can be your cousin Olga (that was raised in Boone County and you didn't get to bond with until recently). Of course, you could not leave Cousin Olga home alone because she just loves volunteering. Hand to God: I'll rip them all new assholes in such a way they can't do a damned thing about it. Legal and evil, that's how I roll.

    Really, they'll hate themselves and their families when I'm done. I NEED the catharsis of giving someone a righteous and well-deserved lashing. Saggy just wasn't enough. I NEED to meet these women. I need it like a diabetic needs insulin. Really. I do.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heck, I'm with Buzzard Billie I can be a friend of the family and perhaps I can smack the crap out of people who don't know how to talk in a respectful manner to women. I've been looking for a way to vent some anger issues anyway :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. B Goddess - thanks for the great comments lately on my blog. I just gave you a shout out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with the document and call the cops crowd. Behavior like that escalates. Better to stop it NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. DAMN! Good luck! Sounds like some really crazy peeps!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Poor Goddess. I will send over some militia from Virginia at once.
    They're probably just jealous that you are a sexy blond Goddess and can tie your sneakers before you put them on.
    Suggestion: get some pics of some fat skanks off the internet and casually post them around the bathroom, office..

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow. Life sucks. I am sorry to hear all that.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Please include me in your 'relative' volunteer crew.

    I wasn't raised in The County (I was in the one just to the south), but I can throw the County Accent on like nobody's business.

    Trust me. These psychos will stop after your extended family comes for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sigh, you poor woman.

    My rss feed won't work, I did post tonight...damn thing.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nonetheless, "your vagina is dragging on the floor" is a pretty fucking funny thing for a kid to say to another.

    ReplyDelete
  17. trust me...you don't want to see this fat bitch with her pants off...

    I don't know why this made me giggle. I had this vision of one of those dream sequences in the Lifetime channel movie of the week where we see the fat bitch sitting with her lawyer at one table, and the Blonde Goddess with her team of lawyers at another.

    The judge, possibly one of the crazy ones from Boston Legal smacks his gavel on the bench and states, "Verdict for the plaintiff; bailiff, remove the fat bitches pants."

    And before the lawyers can do anything, The Blonde Goddess leaps forward, "Objection, your honor; trust me...you don't want to see this fat bitch with her pants off...

    Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You show great restraint in not delivering a hard blow to the jowls. I'd probably just yank my kid from the activity rather than put up with the bullshit, but why punish your kid? She's not doing anything wrong.

    Make the school do something if it's a school activity. That woman's son not only needs to be punished, he clearly needs some mental health help, too. You can bet your daughter isn't the only kid being targeted by that little monster.

    ReplyDelete
  19. *Raises hand* We look a like enough to pass for sisters. I'd love to "volunteer" with Buzzardbilly. We holler crawlers will put the smack down on them. A show of force, that's what you need.

    But in the meantime, document, document, document. Go back and document everything you can remember. Sock it to 'em!`

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aston: He didn't deliver it in a humorous way. I can see humor in that statement if it were made between adults trying to get the best of each other in a mutual argument but we're talking about a girl who said nothing to warrant that kind of attack.
    That fact, along with the "You're a fucking whore" comment,pretty much too all the humor out of it for me.

    Two adults arguing with each other, yes...a boy attacking a girl out of the blue....not funny.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Raising a glass in your honor as we speak.

    Now, if you DO get the 'relatives' to join you on your next outing, PLEASE for the love of all that is holy, TAPE IT! The next YouTube viral vid sensation is only a few tongue-lashings away; I can just feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  22. What the hell? Is she four years old? Because I can't think of any other reason a grown adult would throw something at another grown adult instead of asking nicely for them to fix it?

    ReplyDelete