Monday, February 16, 2009

Doctor Butt Pirate and gorilla girl...

The question for today must be, "Will the Blonde Goddess bitch mightily or did she get to lick chocolate off Mr.Man's meat rocket?"



You're all a bunch of perverts aren't you?
It's ok.
Perverts attract perverts...I'm just saying...

The answer my friends is simply this...
No on both counts.

In fact I will not be recounting my wild night of choco-orgasmic heights on account that I ended up even sicker on Saturday than I had been all last week.

I'm going to the doctor today because I think this crap has turned into something that needs medication.

I felt better Saturday morning, so I got up and got dressed and went over to help with sign ups (on account that I'm on the Board and thought I should fulfill my obligation).
By the time two hours had passed, I felt like death would be a welcomed friend and left.

I walked in the door of my house shaking with fever chills and spent the rest of the day trying to stay warm while a fever raged.
They could have conducted wild orgies next to my head and I would have never heard a thing...


"This is the Valentine's Day party my daughters had while I was near death."

God! I have got to shake this crap! I'm too young to be a grandmother!!!

Have no fear though....
My doctor is a good guy and he will take good care of me. I have no doubt that he'll have the Blonde Goddess fixed up in no time...


"What does sticking your finger in my ass have to do with pneumonia?"

Yeah...he's a great doctor. I think he's an ass freak but don't tell anyone.

Everyone needs a hobby...ok?

I really need to get off here and take a shower. Where I've been sick all week I haven't been the most diligent about certain things, well...like shaving.



YES I'M WEARING A FUCKING DIAPER GODDAMMIT! I TOLD YOU I KEEP PISSING MYSELF WHEN I SNEEZE OR COUGH!
DON'T JUDGE ME! WET JAMMIE PANTS ARE NOT COMFORTABLE!

Bleh...that took a lot out of me.
See?
I know I'm sick because I can't rant...I can't have sex... I can't fucking think.

You're lucky you got this much today.
Hopefully 24 hours of meds will bring the Blonde Goddess back to life.

15 comments:

  1. Oh, wow .....you are realllllllllly having it rough! I hope you get to feeling better soon :(
    wed pj pants cant be comfortable, I think Id wear diapers too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know which valentines day party I'm going to next year.....

    Thanks blonde goddess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look 'dorable in your little jammies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, hurry up and get well (and hope winter takes a frickin' break here) and we'll set up lunch plans. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't rant? Can't have sex? Can't think?

    Holy hell woman... you do need a doctor, and quick!

    Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the drugs. Here's hoping your back to normal and melting chocolate for Mr Man in no time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Better let that doctor give you a once over - I hope he has warm hands ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Get yourself some drugs quick girl. I hate to see you like this. Feel better soon and thanks for posting anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry, BG; hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Being sick just blows. But it hasn't taken the edge off your funny!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sorry the Carmex didn't work my lady Goddess. Hope you feel better quick.

    ps.those are your daughters? I'm with Mike...i mean as long as you're there. thatis.im not as perverted as mike.just so you know.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey ya furry thing. I passed on an award to a few folks (one that is making the rounds) and decided to annoy you with it. Go pick it up.

    Yup, diaper is hot, keep going with that look.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When your dentist puts his finger in your ass that's when you have to worry.

    ReplyDelete