Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flopping Boobieland....

Because I love TIFF so much I'm going to post pictures of myself topless. No wait a minute. I'm going to fill out this MeMe thing. (I get confused, ok?)



1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought? Gosh, I never noticed how much my knees and breasts look alike before.

2. How much cash do you have on you? Seven dollars and several pounds of change (and you're crazy if you think I'm going to count it.)

3. What’s a word that rhymes with Door?
WHORE!(did you really expect me to use a different word?

4.Favorite planet?They haven't discovered it yet. There is a race of women who all look like me and act like me that live there. They may call it "Paradise" when they find it or some other appropriate name "Drunken Nymphoville" or "Flopping BoobieLand".

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Veggie Stick. She calls me more than anyone else...except maybe Freya or my parole officer..

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The Menahmehna song(from the Muppets or Sesame Street, I can't remember which one it's from)...my second favorite is the vibrate mode...need I explain that?

7.What shirt are you wearing? A navy blue sweatshirt that says "Maine" on it.

8. Do you label yourself? Yes. Because if I don't then other people will so I do to ensure there are proper labels that really apply to me..like "Angelic" and "Adorable" and "Sweet"...

9. Name the brand of shoes you’re currently wearing?
Eastland. They are shoes I've had forever and they have lasted me forever. I love them!

10. Bright or dark room? I love bright rooms. The sun makes me happy and everything is more fun to look at when it's well lit..har har...

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
I ADORE her and she is one of my hero's. She is smart, funny, witty and an all over beautiful person. I wish I could meet her in person because I'm sure we'd get along great!

12. What does your watch look like? It's silver with a blue face. I never wear it though...

13. What were you doing at midnight last night? I was sleeping because my attempts to restrain Mr.Man and have my way with him were thwarted and he escaped. Damn cheap handcuffs!

14. What did your last text message received on your cell say?
I'm snoting down my face and I don't have a tissue. Shit!

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
There's one in all of the surrounding towns but we don't have one. I'm not sure how far away the closest one is...maybe a five minute drive.

16. What is a word that you say a lot? I'm not sure but I'm going to guess it's either Boobies or a cuss word.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
Mr.Man...(God he'd have to love me to put up with me, wouldn't he?)

18. Last furry thing you touched? My kitty...grin...NOT THAT KITTY! MY REAL LIVE KITTY THAT MEOWS AND SCRATCHES UP THE LEGS ON MY DINING ROOM TABLE!

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Some Ibuprofen for my shoulder (it's killing me) and my high blood pressure meds.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I have a digital camera so I have ZERO...

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
I'm not sure. Since I live in the moment, I'll say now. I don't really give much thought to the past what if's and such...

22. Your worst enemy? Procrastination....

23. What is your current desktop picture? A retro picture of a woman with the quote, "So much to do, so few people to do it for me."

24. What was the last thing you said to someone? Where the hell did the bed buddy go?

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be? I would choose to fly because I would be able to fly AND I could earn a lot more than a friggin million dollars exploiting my new talent.

26. Do you like someone? What the fuck? Am I in grade school here? I LOVE Mr.Man and his Mr.Happy. They are both high on the like list...

27. What is the last song you listened to?
Boston's "Something About You"

28. What time of day were you born?
11:56 p.m.

29. Favorite number? The number 3

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Why I lived in northern Maine.

31. Are you jealous of anyone? Just Mr.Man's boxer briefs. They get to rub up against Mr.Happy all damn day! It's not fair!

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Probably. Who knows? If they are, they shouldn't be. I'm no different than anyone else in the world. I just make sure I have more fun than your average person.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened? I was at home. As soon as I saw it on TV, I went to the schools to help the staff with phone calls and panicked parents trying to come in and sign their kids out.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
I fart on them. Yeah, it doesn't do any good but I feel happier about the whole situation.

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
I think I am. I try to help people out as much as I can. I know there are probably times I could be a lot nicer but everyone had their bad days, right?

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
If I were to get one, I think it would be fun to be sedated and allow Mr.Man to pick a place he'd like me to have one. My face would be off limits though.

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Swedish. I used to speak it fluently but then I was discouraged from speaking it when I started school. "Speak English!", Grammie would say. I can speak Swedish and read it but not fluently and it would be nice if I could do that.

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
I've done it already. Mr.Man is from West Virginia and we moved here from Maine.

39. Are you touchy feely?
YES! I am a hugger and I am touchy. (Bet you'd never have guessed that, right?)

40. What is your life motto? "Live every day like it's your last."

41. Name three things you have on you at all times? Cell phone, toe nail polish and glasses or contact.(I'm blind as a bat.)

42. What is your favorite town/city? I'd have to say it's Portland Maine. I wish I could live there.

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash? A six pack of Sam Adams.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
At Christmas time. I always try to catch up with people at least around Christmas.

45. Can you change the oil on a car
? Yes I can thanks to my Pa and my lazy ex-husband who wouldn't do it.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
He's lost all his hair and his current wife treats him like shit.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
We have traced my family tree all the way back to my great, great, great, great, great, great grandparents in Sweden on my maternal side of the family. The Lutheran church records in Sweden are amazingly detailed.

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I kind of dressed up in a nice blouse and slacks for Veggie Stick's performance this past weekend. I like to look nice if I'm going to be out somewhere all day. Besides, my dress clothes are super comfortable!

49.Does anything on your body hurt now? My right shoulder is killing me. Ever since I pulled it out of it's socket at work, it's bothered me on and off.

50.Have you been burned by love? Heartburn or rug burn?
Yes. I have been devastated by love. In fact, I was hurt so badly that I can't even talk about it. I've channeled that heartache into hate because it's the only way I could get over it. Heartburn...not so much. Rug burn? What do you think? Hell I've had rug burn everywhere on my body, even my forehead and if you have to ask about that one, then you don't have a very good imagination,do you?

Tomorrow I will write about my experiences with alcohol as a minor...see you then!

8 comments:

  1. 11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you? I ADORE her and she is one of my hero's. She is smart, funny, witty and an all over beautiful person. I wish I could meet her in person because I'm sure we'd get along great!

    I KNOW you would!! I would enjoy seeing you two together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice list, I would try to be witty, but drugs make brain no work good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answers - but I do have to tell you that for #50 "heartburn or rugburn" was part of my answer, not the question. :)

    Let's make a date to have coffee and talk in foreign languages to one another.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now we definitely know you better. Such an exciting life you have...even if the rugburn thing wasn't part of the question - loved the answer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. #34. This may be a tad bit childish, but wouldn't it be kind of funny to fart into one of those little doors on the bottom of a vending machine, you know, so the fart would be trapped up in there with the chips and candy bars and such. Then, when somebody comes and buys some breath mints, they open that little hinged door and it just really hits them? I think it would be worth standing there with a camera (digital or film), just to catch the look on their face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I'm in love. Or Actually serious, serious like. Because love is such an overused term.

    I'm here via MLight. She's right. You're - what did she call you? Funny? I think MLight was holding back.

    ReplyDelete