Tuesday, December 23, 2008

A thought for the day....

I got a phone call last night from my boss. Apparently I was not supposed to be "let go" until Friday. It was a misunderstanding and so I'm off to work this morning again for three more days. Which I am ok with. I have really enjoyed my job and I know I'm not losing it because they don't want me there anymore. The business is dissolving and there is not enough work to keep me on. That makes a difference. I wouldn't want to be paid for not doing anything. Luckily I have been able to keep busy right up until it's time for me to leave and I have been leaving as soon as my work is done. There was only one day that I had to kill an hour or so by cleaning out my sewing basket which was sitting in the car and that was a HORRIBLE day. I was bored out of my mind and felt guilty about just waiting for someone to call in and need something. Hated it.....

So...I'm off to work shortly but I wanted to leave you all with a little something that popped into my head right after I got the call to show up for the rest of the week.

"Well, you know what they say....Flexibility is the key to success when dealing with work, relationships and sex."


Words of wisdom from the Blonde Goddess folks!

Have a good day and watch out...it's Elderly Hell day!!!

16 comments:

  1. OMG!! Thank you, I love my present! When will she be arriving at my house?

    Congrats on having to work some more, I guess. Feel free to show up and help me with my job if you get bored next week. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice present. What size box are you shipping her in? I'm betting it could be pretty small.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty limber, but not THAT limber. Enjoy your next few days of work...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG that looks painful. I have an excuse - "age" and arthritis will not allow these limbs to do THAT. Hope you have a Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's way too skinny for my taste, BG, but I do admire what she's doing with her legs. That has got to be very useful...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet her father is really proud.

    Yeesh, I'm horrified at the questions going through my mind. Like technically speaking, where exactly is her ass? If she felt a little stomach discomfort, would it make a regular fart sound or would it just be a "siiiiissssss"?

    Glad you get until Friday, and it was very cool of you not to leave them hanging considering they screwed up and let you go early. A lot of people would have told them to take a hike.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas to you and your family from me and mine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are hilarious! I'm glad you don't know me, I would hate to see what my pet name would be. lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. ouch . . . that girl looks a little twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always knew that bikini trimmer was gonna come in handy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She needs to watch out for that hipbone- it could KILL someone.

    The quote is totally apt.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW does that leave wonderous things in my imagination...Is that you when you lived "up Maine"...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy shit. I think you are still out of commission, stop by to see what is new and it is ALL new. I have serious ass reading to do tomorrow. Time for that stretching...sex time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. ah yes, the life of the "let go". .. i can relate my dahling. at least I don't have to scrape the snow off my car in the morning anymore though. BONUS!

    ReplyDelete