Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Moist...the word of the day....

I like the word moist.

It describes a variety of things I enjoy....cake...kisses...towelettes...soil...chicken...you get the gist of it, right?
Of course there are a few people who think moist is a disgusting word but I think it's just because they have heard it used improperly.



The way I see it is that it's all about how you use the word. It's not a bad word at all!

It's used to advertise many useful products...cake mix...heating pads...chicken cooker thingy's.
HUH?
What's a chicken cooker thingy?
It's one of these things...



Apparently you use it when you cook your chicken to help make it moist.
You stick it in the chicken...like so...

And you get the gosh darndest, cutest, moistest chicken ever!

How can anyone say that moist is a bad word?
It's all about how you use it....seriously...

For example...Mr.Man just called me because he was pooping. He's one of those dudes who can't stand to poop away from home, but occasionally he is forced to so he either...
A: Designates a stall at work as his own safe poop-zone
B: Calls me while on the shitter to establish contact with home base.

Ok...so what's my point you ask?
Don't be so fucking impatient...
I was talking about correct ways to use moist.

So anyhow, he called me and told me he was pooping. I asked him how it was going. He said it was fine. So I asked him if he was constipated and he said no. So I said to him, "Well that's good. It's a nice moist shit then."


"MOIST!"

See!
That is one correct way of using the word moist.(And you were thinking that it only works when discussing cake...HA!)

Of course there are inappropriate ways to use the word too.

For example, if you see some hot guy standing in line at Krogers you should not say to the cashier or some total stranger, "Wow...that guy makes my panties moist!"


"Why does this woman ALWAYS come through MY checkout lane?"

People don't appreciate the visual and unless you're having phone sex or texting suggestively to your lover, moist should not be used in that context.

Other suggestions for things NOT to use moist for:


"Man...it's fucking hot.I'm feeling a little moist under the titties!"

Most people don't appreciate knowing about that sweaty place beneath your mammaries...just saying.

Here's another inappropriate use of the word "moist"...

"I think I sharted...my ass crack feels moist."


"It must be something I ate..."


Yeah...that's not appropriate unless it's Elderly Hell day and you want to escape a situation involving several old ladies and huge shopping carts...

One exception to using the word moist in a rude manner is shown below.Sometimes it's necessary to say something in an appropriate situation...


"He needs some goddamn deodorant...he stinks and his pits look pretty moist."

I'm sure you get the general idea now.

I'm always glad to help out....

So remember when you use the word "moist" today, use it correctly and with caution!

27 comments:

  1. this is so freaking awesome. and crazy enough... it makes me feel a little moist. with excitement. yea. is that an ok way to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. How about, "It's so hot I sweat so much my balls were moist."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Ginger...you may use it like that.
    As for you Ron...I don't have balls.
    Or are you talking about yourself?
    If you are, then it's only appropriate when you're at work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done! I no longer feel the same way about the word moist like I do about fondle.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, moist and fondle work for me, but you already knew that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That totally rocked, but my antibiotics are making me moist and not in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! I especially like the last picture and caption. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I get moist in 100 degree heat looking at pictures of Daniel Craig

    ReplyDelete
  9. I moist not forget to tie down my husband tonight.

    Is that proper?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you sure moist people shouldn't moisten their pants??? I'm so glad that hubby had a nice moist one though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply excellent.

    I would never have even come close to thinking about making a blog post on the word moist.

    Which, by the way, according to the InterWeb, is closely related to the word "mucus". And that is never good.

    Perhaps you should grad-ja-mate to other words like damp or quimbly.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Next up - the correct use of the word 'pamper.'

    You're a wonder, BG!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I don't know what it is but the word 'moist' but it makes my skin crawl. Reading your post nearly sent me into convulsions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mmmmmmm moist....brownies ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Man...if I had a nickel for every time a woman told me I made her panties moist...

    I'd have no money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am laughing so hard my panties are moist.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  17. Moist is the name of our rock band.

    'WE ARE MOIST!'

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi BG, I'm back......... wanted to let you know I have given you an award in my latest post called "Wow! Check out my new award."

    And there are no memes, rules, nada, it's just a gesture to show you that I appreciate your blog writings. You can do anything you want with it, or nothing at all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This blog was pretty moist, I need a towel

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is moist bad when there are yellow stains involved??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your sweet comment :~)
    And you have proven to me, from this blog that words, like smells can make me nauseus. "moist"=BARF! yuk. lol

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that word as well! And as usual, I love all the pictures you chose for this post!!!

    Award for you at my pad!

    ReplyDelete