Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Little Beatle's birthday request....

My son's birthday is coming up next month.
He's such a sweet boy that I find it tough to say no to him when he asks for something.
Of course this morning, after having a few other boys stay over night with him, he did make a request that I'm finding to be slightly disturbing...

He wants a "vagina cake" for his birthday...

His 13th birthday.


"He asked his maw fer a giner cake?"

Yes...
Yes he did.

I began to ask him where he got the idea for this but then stopped myself.
Do I want to know?
How could my sweet little baby possible know about vagina cakes?
I decided to google it...hoping I might find some explanation...some INNOCENT explanation...

Unfortunately, that was not the case.

The Urban dictionary had several definitions...all of which I did not like.
I'm not even going to repeat them on here.

As for the google image search...that's even WORSE than the web search...

I doubt that I will post that on here, mainly because I'm in shock.

Instead I felt there might be other options for a birthday cake for my little baby boy.

For example...

How about this cake?



I will enclose a special message on a card with the cake saying, "This is what mommy will look like if you EVER mention a vagina again...EVER!!!"

And of course there is this option as well....



The note with this cake would say something along the lines of this..."This is the police car that will take mommy away for assault on a minor if you EVER say vagina in front of mommy again because she will beat you senseless with your old baby bottle shaped like a teddy bear!"

Of course I might get him this cake...



The card with this cake would say, "Son, I thought you'd like a Veggie Tales cake because the Christian school I'm considering sending you to LOVES Veggie Tales and I wanted to give you a preview of what high school will be like for you....IF YOU EVER SAY VAGINA IN FRONT OF YOUR MOMMY AGAIN!!!!

HEY!
IF I SAY HE'S STILL A BABY, HE'S STILL A BABY DAMNIT!

Vagina cake my ass.....

Now I know what James T. Kirk's mother felt like....



Yes...there's a Star Trek cake...

Actually, I've made two decisions.
I'm going to make MYSELF a cake and then let Mr.Man deal with this problem....



I wonder what flavor ice cream would be good with this cake?

All I have to say is thank god his birthday is next month....

16 comments:

  1. Oh lord. How did you keep a straight face? I've never heard of such a thing. I definitely think this is a job for Mr. Man to explore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanilla goes ggod with Vodka. Tammie, I have to ask, did jeff catch a picture of you again for the Bunker Cam? Jus sayin!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm having trouble typing from laughing baout the picture and your post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff can't help but take pictures of me.
    I'm very photogenic...HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  5. maybe Hooters has a birthday party package? That would really class up the vajayjay cake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh. My. GOD! I am afraid to Google it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought vagina only came in "Pie" form :) and honestly what flavor would be appropriate for a vagina cake??? LOL....

    ReplyDelete
  8. lol...sounds like something my 16 yr old brother would ask for. He keeps begging us to take him to Hooters.

    Yeah, like I'm gonna take my lil' hormones going crazy bro to Hooter so he can have a gawk-fest.

    I love the Veggie Tales cake, it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first thing that you would have to do with a vagina cake is stick your finger in it to see if the cake was moist! LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh. Lord. ETW and I were thinking along the same lines....LOL


    Wanna give him (sorta) what he wants? Make salmon patties, stack them up 3 deep and stick a candle in the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Is it wrong that I think the vagina cake and the veggie tales cake go together really well?

    ReplyDelete
  12. AHA HA HA HA

    People at work want to know what's funny, I can't tell them!

    Maybe I should bake one of those for my hubby's bday....

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's 13 and wants a vagina cake. I can understand that. I just couldn't imagine ever asking my mom for it.

    Geeze, why not go all out and give him some latex gloves, a bottle of KY and a subscription to Club? Of course, I couldn't see myself asking my mom for that either!

    I think it shows you have a good open relationship with your son. Kudos. Now get that kid to counselling, ASAP!

    (Kidding).

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, I have a son that's 12 and he wouldn't have a clue about what a v cake would be...and then I'd have to explain, "well boy, you just eat it" now shut up and git yer old man a beer.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG! I cannot wait to hear how this turns out!

    The son of a girl I grew up with was raised by his grandmother who was as gullible as any one gull could get. He was about 12 when they built Hooters in Kanawha City. He talked her into taking him there for lunch because 'he heard they had the best food ever' so she did. She was seriously just this side of a box of rocks in the smarts department. She never even noticed that all the gals were dressed skimpy to show off their Hootettes. Whole rest of the family blew a gasket when they got home and told them where they'd had lunch.

    Hormones: Making people crazy since the dawn of time.

    ReplyDelete