Monday, July 20, 2009

The Bread Beast's aggressive wiener....

So my trip to Maine this year was pretty quiet.
I know...hard to believe, right?
But I'm serious.
It was QUIET.
The Beericksons were out of town.
There was no party.
The Christmas in July happened just this past weekend and the annual pig roast will be next weekend.
WTF?
I swear....you get drunk and do a Swedish polka on the picnic table at ONE FAMILY PARTY AND THEY NEVER LET YOU LIVE IT DOWN!



I gave back the sausages...well...most of them anyway.

Whatever...

On our way to Maine we stopped in Massachusetts and saw the Bread Beast and Gucci Girl.
It was awesome to see them!
Bread Beast had picked up some Sam Adams for me and I was spoiled rotten by Gucci Girl. She makes this incredible sauce that's insanely delicious! Plus there was a hot breakfast the two mornings we were there and I didn't have to cook!
We even got to sit out by the fire pit and relax....


"The definition of relax according to the Blonde Goddess dictionary is to sit and drink until you begin to look and act stupid. Thus endeth the lesson for today."

By the way...that's me with the short hair, sporting my glasses. I'm starting to look more and more like a NanNan every day, no? Oh yeah...and the update is that Freya doesn't like the term NanNan and says the baby will call me MeMe instead. She's having a boy and he's due in November...

Now what was I talking about?
Oh yeah...our stop at the Bread Beast and Gucci Girl's house.


"Designed after the Bread Beast's favorite urinal at work."

We mainly hung out and got caught up on our lives but did venture out for a trip through the town where they live Saturday afternoon. I took some pictures and there's one in particular that I thought was bizarre but I'm going to save that for another post.(Mainly because I haven't downloaded my pictures yet.)

Little Beatle and Hockey Star are the same age and if they said four complete sentences to eachother I'd be amazed.They did, however, play XBox almost the entire time and bonded in that adolescent boy way. The girls texted and talked on their cell phones most of the time, so we adults got to visit almost entirely unmolested...

Well...except for the aggressive wiener.


"ARGGG!!!!"

The Bread Beast has no control over his wiener and Gucci Gal had to lock it up so it wouldn't attack our dog. (What can I say? We have an attractive dog....)
ANYWAY, in spite of the aggressive nature of the Bread Beast's wiener, I thought it was cute and I even got to touch it a few times when it was feeling more sociable.
Mr.Man said it was cute but he's really used to something bigger and unless it's a pussy, he doesn't believe they should be as small as that.

I actually felt terrible about locking up the wiener because it was plainly obvious it wanted to be let free, to bounce and jump around and drag itself through the grass in the backyard.

It was sad really...

I did get to witness a couple of tricks it knows how to do though.
In fact there is one trick published to YouTube....

Wanna see it?

I knew you would....

Here it is!



Isn't that the cutest wiener you've ever seen?
He really is adorable.

There is something I thought I should mention, mainly for Gucci Gal's benefit.

"I SLEPT IN YOUR GUEST BED IN THE NEKKIDNESS! NO UNDIES!"



Ain't I a stinker?
Look! I used to be a Keebler Elf!

I just had to inform Gucci Gal that I'd broken the rules while I was in her house. Nothing on the sheets though! Pinky swear!!!

Ok...that's enough tormenting for now. I need to get busy anyway.

I am back and tomorrow I will discuss my flaky mother....believe me. It's entertaining...at least if you're not related to her.

See you then!

17 comments:

  1. Welcome back to blogland! I felt sort of uncomfortable looking at another man's wiener, but I did it for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that expression on your face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto Ron, once again, you have me laughing. Now I'm gonna have to come down to Charleston just to deliver the Snake Dog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah! You looked slightly evil as a child. But then, aren't ALL children slightly evil?

    I've told my brat when she spawns I wish to be called "Lola" which is both entertaining to say and the Tagalog nickname for grandmother. And then I can be a show girl, so it's awesome all the way around.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you're back and it seems like you had a good time...which is the most important thing :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! Welcome back! If you go to the WV Hot Dog Festival this weekend, you might even be able to touch the outfit of the college student they've hired this year to wear the Stewart's Hot Dog outfit. A neighbor was the dog one year. He said that it was unbelievable what women would come up and say and do to him when he was in costume. It's like a six or seven foot tall hotdog. How are you not supposed to say or do something?

    Please, please, please tell me you're up for going to Unknown Hinson on Friday in Huntington. Please. I'll be sure to dress real purdy for ya. I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are back finally and you did not disappoint! So nice to have you around again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some times it is tough controlling your weiner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So did you roast that little wiener after it was done singing?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why did you not stop by and visit Malach while in MA? I have firepit too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't wait to hear about Mom. I'm sure it'll be good.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That wiener has quite a talent. He sings and wags his tail to the beat.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That dancing weiner thinks he's such hot shit... Well i'll show him! I will show him...man, i need to stop drinking at work...sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your grandchild is going to call you 'meme'? How very 21st century!

    Welcome back....now git to postin' stories!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hmmm...never heard of a Swedish polka before so that might be the problem. Glad the weiner sang happy birthday because mine was Friday & he is the only one I have heard sing it just for me...boohoo. Love the elf pic! You can almost see the pointy ears! LOL! So, glad to have you back!

    ReplyDelete