Monday, July 21, 2008

Bucket hats and boobies!Swedish things everyone needs...

OK...so I'm apparently going to need an adjustment period to get used to this job thing. It's not that I'm a wimpy weakling or anything like that....



It's just that I'm working during the day (which I love by the way) and then I come home to the house and I have all that work to do.
It's just occupying my time AND my thoughts.

Creative juices? What's that? As far as that goes, there are no juices flowing...if you get my drift....



God, what a waste....

Anyway, it's not for lack of trying. Last night I'm feeling like a wee bit of a cuddle, you know? So Mr.Man says to me, "Ok, then. Put on a pair of stockings and we'll see what happens."

Now don't get me wrong. I don't mind playing dress up, but I was in the mood NOW and did NOT want to dig in the toy chest for thigh highs. So I said, "Can't we skip the stockings?"
And get THIS SHIT...he said, sure, and ROLLED OVER AND WENT TO SLEEP!

I was so fucking mad that I was frothing at the mouth...

And they say that women are too tired for sex when they work....LIES! ALL LIES I TELL YOU!!! DAMN THEM!

I sat down to download my pictures and realized that the USB cable has shit the bed. Yep...it's KAPUT! OY VEY! (Can I say that even though I'm a Swede?)
Speaking of the whole Swedish thing...
Not only am I in tune with that whole coffee, drinking, fish eating, polka dancing persona...(not to mention the Swedish erotica...heh heh)..I am the proud owner of a Swedish Flag bucket hat.
It's cool as shit...
Of course it's not this hat....



This hat is the shit as well. I want this hat too..in case anyone is stumped on what to buy me because they love me. OK?...

You know, I hate to say it but my brain is fried, it's after ten in the P.M. and I need to get to bed. Who knows? Maybe I'll dig out the stockings and put them on Mr.Man and see what happens, no?

BWAHAHAHA!!!!

OH hell...the camera's not charged...maybe I'll wait for another evening.

6 comments:

  1. This ought to be good! Not that I go out looking for husbands wearing their wives thigh highs, but hell, if you got pictures, I'm game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Mr Man should see a doctor. I admit thigh highs are nice, but certainly not a deal breaker :)
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you wait til he went to sleep and then molest him? That usually works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are all you ladies when I want to get cuddley??? I'll wear your stockings. Hell I will wear anything to "cuddle".

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, make HIM wear them next time.....LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't blame you for getting furious at him. I would have gotten fuming mad too!

    ReplyDelete