Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Ass head....

I don't know what's wrong with me today. I have a billion things to do but I can't seem to get my head out of my ass.
Brown...
Blink..Blink..
Yep...dark, brown, wait! Is that a ray of sun?
Nope..I think it's a piece of corn.

Yeah...I am completely in the dark here. I have deadlines that are looming on the horizon and I'm getting worried.

I said to hell with it and went to the pool yesterday, even though I had stuff to do. It was nice but not great. Plus I got a sunburn. That really sucked. I never get a sunburn but since I had that cocky I never get a sunburn attitude, I didn't wear sunscreen or at least I was pretty slack about it and now I have a stupid sunburn.

Maybe that's my problem? I'm drained because the sun baked my brain along with my back.

Yeah...well anyway, since I can't think much today, that's all I have for you.

Bleh...corn...

No comments:

Post a Comment